Ah, Paris! The most romantic city in the world! Visions of Paris have inspired artists, writers, musicians and designers for centuries. It is only natural that this city would be a design inspiration for the home as well.
If you want to decorate your bathroom in a Paris-inspired theme, the first item that you want to focus on is the shower curtain. Why? Because it’s large and prominent so quickly lends itself to being a focal point in your design. Basically, your shower curtain is a huge canvass on which you can portray your theme. There are lots of different styles of these available, and I am happy to share my favorites with you.
Black and White Paris-Themed Shower Curtains
1. A simple black and white patterned curtain printed with signage reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Paris is an easy way to incorporate a French feel to your bathroom. This simple curtain from Linen Store is made of canvas so it can be easily maintained.
2. Another black and white option, Manual Woodwork offers this shower curtain featuring a Fleur-De-Lis over the Eiffel Tower. This custom printed curtain can be used as a window covering as well.
Fabric Inspired Prints
3. Beautiful toile print originated in France, and with and touches of pink amp up the French flair. This flowing style curtain from Tribeca Bath Collection is very pretty without being too sweet.
4. Want to add a bit of whimsy to your decor? Design your bathroom around this delightful blue and white curtain from Inspired Surroundings that features a delightful Paris-themed print.
5. Love the look of old newsprint? This curtain from Ambesonne might just fit the bill. It is printed to mimic vintage French advertising on a sepia tone background.
6. Nothing embodies the romance of Paris more than the Eiffel Tower in all its stunning architectural glory. This curtain from Uphome features the tower, beautiful indigo roses and butterflies to create a soft and sweet effect.
7. Another version of the iconic Eiffel Tower, this pretty pink shower curtain is darling and romantic with its delicate rendition covered in vining flowers and a bicycle.
8. Imagine your self strolling down a narrow French street, music playing faintly in the distance, sipping a coffee, and window shopping as the Eiffel Tower reigns over the city. That is the romantic setting for this shower curtain offered by Ambesonne.
Fashion & High Couture: Signature Parisian Chic!
9. BH Home and Linen’s Paris themed curtain is adorable and delightful with its images of vintage cars, a fashionista, and of course, the Eiffel Tower.
10. A shower curtain that features Paris’s place as the fashion capital of the world is the Fashion House Design from Ambesonne. This curtain is printed in black and white, and features a hand-drawn image of a woman in front of the Seine River, with the Eiffel Tower in the distance. Her red lips are the sole color, adding a hint of drama to the scene.
11. Following in the same vein, if you have a passion for the runways of Paris, you will love this shower curtain. The cartoon-styling shows models strutting their stuff on the catwalk.
Paris Travel Shower Curtains
12. Travel is the inspiration for this shower curtain from CHD Home. Printed in red images of the Eiffel Tower, postage and passport stamps, and gray handwriting over a white background. It is made of a loose flowing canvas fabric that is easy to wash.
13. Looking for something a little different? How about this fun and colorful shower curtain from Eforgift? This curtain is covered in designs from vintage postcards from around Paris, including the Eiffel Tower, Ferris wheels and the sign from the Hotel Chatham.
Photos of Paris right on your shower curtain
14. If you are looking for something unique, this exclusive design by Izola features a black and white vintage image of a birds eye view of Paris. Made of 100% PEVA, this curtain is waterproof and mold resistant, as well as environmentally friendly.
15. Another great cityscape is the subject of this Uphome shower curtain showing a black and white photo print of the Eiffel Tower, brought to life with the addition color to a red tree in bloom. This pop of color adds a romantic aspect to the image and interest to your Paris inspired bathroom.
16. If a vintage image of the Eiffel Tower is what you are looking for, consider this striking curtain from Ambesonne. A lone bicyclist is riding into the sunset along the green in front of the Eiffel Tower.
The curtain is printed with high quality graphics on polyester fabric. It is waterproof, and easy to clean.
Artistic Paris-Themed Bath Curtains
17. This charming shower curtain from Livetty is in the style of an impressionist painting. A nighttime scene is the subject, expressed in black and white, the only color the warm yellow glow of the lights from the shops and restaurants along the street.
18. Romantic and impactful in its selective use of the color red, this curtain from InterestPrint imitates a painting in its use of the technique. Printed on a polyester fabric, it will hold its color over time.
19. Delicate and demure, this impressionist vision in pastels showcases a pair of lovers strolling through Paris in the spring. This shower curtain from Abaysto is a centerpiece to design a softly elegant look around.
20. Another painting inspired print that shows a romantic Paris in the background. Flowers bloom in cascading bunches and you can almost imagine relaxing on this veranda with a glass of wine and breathing in the heady scents while taking in the view.
Paris for the Children’s Bathroom
21. If your little darling is in love with the beautiful city of Paris, use this Ambesonne shower curtain to create a whimsical and delightful room that she will adore.
22. In this delightfully patterned curtain, a pretty pink poodle shows her love for the city of love! Offered by Nicole Miller Kids, this shower curtain is made of cotton and polyester for a more traditional curtain-like look for your shower.
23.Perfect for the bathroom belonging to an older child, this shower curtain from Unbranded has a bright and busy pattern of hot air balloons, poodles, cafe tables, flowers, and of course, the Eiffel Tower! This is what dreams of Paris are made of and it will be sure to inspire your child’s desire to travel abroad.
24. A wonderful addition to the decor for a future fashionista, this curtain from BlountDecor plays on Paris’s reputation as the fashion capital. Its vibrant colors will add a lively aspect to a more neutral background, and a touch of joy to your daughter’s bathroom.
25. Another fabulous option is this fun shower curtain from MYMYU. Its busy pattern showcases kittens, flowers and the Eiffel Tower. Its perfect for the girl who is not crazy about pink, but still wants something cute.
When it comes to choosing a centerpiece to design your Paris-inspired bathroom around, there are so many styles and looks to choose from. It is easy to express your personal style while incorporating the romantic Paris theme that you love! With so many options available, which would you choose? Leave a comment to let us know!