Are you researching a new stick vacuum cleaner and wondering what the pros and cons are for the Dyson or Ryobi vacuums? Or how much does a stick vacuum weigh? We've researched these questions and have found informative answers for you.
The Dyson and Ryobi stick vacuums are popular brands with options that will keep your floors clean. The main differences between the two stick vacuums are price range, battery life, and product warranty lengths.
Ready to learn more about these popular vacuum cleaner options? Or if these stick vacuums have a HEPA filter? Please continue reading; we have great information to share with you!
The Ryobi Stick Vacuum Vs. Dyson: Pros, Cons, And The Differences
Currently, the Dyson and Ryobi stick vacuum cleaners have solid reviews and several comparable features. Let's review the pros and cons of each to determine which vacuum is best for your household.
Dyson Stick Vacuum Pros
- Dyson designed the popular cordless stick vacuums equipped with laser technology to detect and remove dust particles that are not visible to the human eye to provide a whole new level of cleanliness for your home.
- The Dyson cordless vacuums weigh between five to six pounds, are easy to use, and adapt to any flooring.
Dyson Stick Vacuum Cons
- The main detractor was the higher cost of Dyson stick vacuums compared to other brands on the market. Also, the Dyson does require to be charged after each extensive use. For example, the battery will need to be recharged after vacuuming multiple rooms or levels.
- Due to the lightweight and sleek design, the Dyson stick vacuum does require the bin to be emptied often and has a reduced capacity for debris compared to the Ryobi stick vacuum.
- The Dyson warranty for cordless vacuums is two years, significantly shorter than the warranties offered for the Dyson upright/corded vacuums of five years.
Ryobi Stick Vacuum Clean Pros
- The Ryobi is a budget-conscious option that will provide reliable usage indoors or outdoors combined with brushless technology.
- Also, the Ryobi has high or low settings to lock for consistent suction with dry or wet materials.
- Each Ryobi stick has a battery charger to attach to the wall for out-of-the-way charging and storage.
Ryobi Stick Vacuum Cons
- The Ryobi stick vacuums require recharging the battery after every 45 minutes.
- Also, the bin does need to be emptied after every couple of uses to maintain proper suction.
The Differences Between Dyson And Ryobi Stick Vacuums
Although both brands' options are comparable and will deliver similar results, the price, battery life, and warranty are the main differences between the Dyson and Ryobi.
What Is The Advantage Of A Stick Vacuum?
Purchasing a stick vacuum does offer a few advantages over the traditional upright vacuum.
- Lightweight for vacuuming hard-to-reach spaces.
- Easy to maneuver in small areas.
- It requires little effort to push the vacuum.
- Excellent for cleaning up children's and pets' messes quickly.
- Minimal closet space for storage purposes.
- No risk of tripping over the cord.
- Significantly quieter than an upright vacuum.
Is The Ryobi Stick Vacuum Suitable For Hardwood Floors?
Yes. The Ryobi stick vacuum brushless technology is excellent for cleaning up messes or maintaining your hardwood floors without leaving damaging marks on the floors.
Is The Ryobi Stick Vacuum Guaranteed For Life?
No. The Ryobi vacuums are backed with the guaranteed Ryobi three-year manufacturer's warranty. Always keep a copy of your receipt to provide proof of purchase for warranty purposes.
Do not hesitate to contact Ryobi customer support for further assistance and questions.
Can You Wash A Ryobi Stick Vacuum?
Yes. You can use a damp cloth to wipe debris from the Ryobi stick vacuum. Never use harsh cleaners or solvents on any part of the Ryobi vacuum. Also, double-check your owner's manual for exact instructions for cleaning the model you own.
If you are a pet parent selecting the best central vacuum system for your home, your decision will depend on how well the system works for removing pet hair. Take a look at this guide to learn more: 3 Of The Best Central Vacuum Systems For Pet Hair
Does The Dyson Stick Vacuum Have A HEPA Filter?
Please note that not all Dyson stick vacuums are equipped with a HEPA filter. Only the Dyson V15 Detect and Dyson v15 Detect Absolute are fitted with HEPA filters.
How Much Does The Cordless Dysons Weigh?
The Dyson is lighter than other vacuum cleaners with comparable features. Dyson stick vacuum provides excellent options for those with small children, pets, or weight restrictions.
Dyson designed the popular cordless stick vacuums equipped with laser technology to detect and remove dust particles that are not visible to the human eye to provide a whole new level of cleanliness for your home. Typically, cordless vacuums weigh between five to six pounds and are easy to use.
How Long Do Stick Vacuums Last?
Generally, stick vacuums will last about five years if it is stored and maintained correctly. Follow these simple tips to keep your stick vacuum functioning for as long as possible:
- Always store the stick vacuum on the wall attachment or upright.
- Charge the vacuum after each use.
- Clean or change the filters every month or a few months, depending on usage.
- Replace the battery every few years.
- Reference the owner's manual for any maintenance or usage-related questions.
- Contact customer service for repair or warranty-related questions.
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read our article!
Today we discussed the pros and cons of the Dyson and Ryobi stick vacuums. Also, we covered how to clean the Ryobi stick and delved further into the Dyson vacuums and what makes them superior to other brands. We hope this article will assist you in selecting the correct stick vacuum for your household.
Please check out our other posts for further vacuum-related information to ensure your home is clean and tidy!